Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 2 Ice Cream....

Day 2 of my 30 days of Creativity is here and the inspiration today is ice cream! At first I made a paper sculpture of a banana split and let me tell you it didn't look like a banana split. Lets just say it looked inappropriate... so that was scrapped. OH and a word of wisdom to those who are involved with the creativity month, let me just warn you, glitter is the herpes of art supplies. Meaning that if you get that stuff on you its not coming off... so be careful. Last night I looked like I just left  a very sparkly strip club.
Anywho back to Ice Cream. I love textures/textiles so I decided to make an ice cream display of different textures around my house. I even created the flavors!  So enjoy... I'm off to try and get some more glitter out of my hair and to track down the ice cream man.
-A
Textile Ice Cream Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment