Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Super Cute Pillows

Having difficulties find that perfect present for that designer/ art enthusiast in your life? Then do I have the perfect solution for you! Erin Flett, graphic designer/surface designer extrodinaire makes the CUTEST pillows!  They have a vintage feel and there is a color or design that could spice up any room! They are not only a perfect gift, but a perfect accessory to change up a room instead of doing a total room make over!

Not only is E a wonderful designer but she is a wonderful person, friend and cousin. She is my design hero and one of my greatest inspriations. If it wasn't for her I would probably be a journalist right now (no offense just not my scene)
To check out her stuff you can find her on the web or check out her etsy shop.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and good luck on those black friday steals (speaking of that if you become a fan of Erin's on facebook you recieve 35% off!! only tell monday) Happy Shopping!
These two are my favorites!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment