Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowed in....

I am so ready for 2011 I bought a new moleskin day planner, downloaded the "evernote" app and a little motivation and I'm ready to go! Except I'm snowed in. While bored at my house and watching all the tv I could stand before my A.D.D kicked in I decided  to wander around my house and look for something cool... and by my house I mean my parents cause thats where I'm currently residing, which is another blog post. But anywho my parents a couple years ago decided to go "green" and stop buying paper napkins. I applaud this effort especially because my mom has some sweet ass vintages napkins.  One of them especially caught my eye because there was a signature on it signed "Vera" with a lady bug. Low and behold my mom owns some Vera Neumann napkins.  I can't believe I've been wiping my face with this for at least 5 months and haven't realized that it was Vera Neumann. So thank you snow day for the boredom to take time and look at inspiration literally right in front of my face. Please excuse the picture my other camera's battery's are charging:) I'm sure there are plenty of other hidden treasurers that Rho-Rho has hidden somewhere :)


No comments:

Post a Comment